
Back in the old days- you know- before kids, the Superbowl parties I attended were much different than the one we hosted this year. There would be lots of beer and booze. This year I bought a 12 pack of Peroni and there were 7 left over. There would be lots of gambling, nothing over the top. Maybe some point squares and a few random prop bets for fun. This year, two of the six adults in attendance had money on them and I think I had less than 5 bucks. In the old days there would be one or two kids and 8 to 12 adults. This year there were 6 kids under the age of 5 and 6 adults. Maybe at halftime we would squeeze in a game of cards or pool. This year every guest left by the start of the second half.
I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just sayin'.
1 comment:
ummm...i think you forgot to include photos...
Post a Comment