Benny went poopy in the potty tonight for the first time! Hooray Benny! We now proclaim January 17th to be National Poopy in the Potty Day.
Today was my last day at Main Street Bank and Trust. Though I had been dying to leave there for some time, I still felt sad when I left my office for the last time this afternoon. It's weird that I won't be going there in the morning! School also started for me this week, so Tim has cut way back at the Chinese restaurant. He's getting used to staying home alone with the boys 3 nights a week while I'm at school. Things went much more smoothly tonight than last night. I think that the boys were a little confused!
2 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Poo poo in the potty! Poo Poo in the potty!!!!!
Ren, Check out my blog. I learned how to attach links and a profile picture. So now you can access yours and Beth's blog from mine!
Post a Comment